Friday, June 18, 2004

My TermPlan

Very broadly, some of the things I hope to get work done on this term, in no particular order.

1) An online newsletter for the Institute - with as convenient and accessible forum as Dbabble around, viability is limited. But Dbabble, by its nature tends to limite students to reactionary viewpoints and brief opinionated columns; a newsletter might provide scope for sounder analyses.

2) My Website. Yet to draw up a timeline for this. But tentatively, within a month should have a Beta up and at 'em.

3) Related to above: My general internet and media skills. Flash, Photoshop, Audio editing, the works.

4) Company research. Need to know where to go once I get out of here. And how to get there.

5) My own writing skills, I aim to experiment with different writing styles - poetry, essays, comedy, short story, science-fiction.

6) Book Club. How do I get a room for these books and make sure it doesn't die out in a year or two?

7) Lots and lots of travel.

But that I've mentioned already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home