Thursday, February 17, 2005

Google has finally failed me. In a movie I saw a few hours ago on the leadership lessons of Don Quixote, the filmmaker - James Marsh, Emeritus Professor at Stanford University - speaks the following luminous words and attributes them to what I heard as the work of Ibsen.

Whoever you are,
Be with all your heart.
Not piece by piece,
Nor part by part.


I've been Googling for it for the last hour or so in an attempt to read from the source. Sadly, not only is the text of the source not available, I can't seem to find any reference when I add the keyword Ibsen either.

If any of you who read this should know of the source, do let me know.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Harsha V. Madhyastha said...

Googling for the same thing now gives your blog as the first hit!! :))

Nothing better on Yahoo and MSN as well ... you seem to have hit upon something that is actually not on the web!! :-O

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger TWF - The Why Factory said...

My goodness..again the same..and ofcourse not the first one but on the first page..anyway this seems not listed ..
btw good blog buddy...keep it goin on..

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger CJ said...

That quote, I believe, is from Henrik Ibsen's work "Brand".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home